- As low as $107 - $218/Night
- As low as $625 - $1,525/Week
- As low as $950/Month
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Message the managerE-mail
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Max. Adults: 6
- Max. Occupancy: 6
- Min. Age Of Primary Renter: 21
- Non Smoking Only
- Parties/events Not Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
About the Location
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Grill
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
About this Property
Cape Coddages I complex is comprised of New England-style oceanfront condos and townhouses and has a private walkway to the beach. We are a brief walk up the beach from the Surfside pier and many oceanfront eateries.
Surfside Beach is a family-aligned holiday spot where you can savor a calming and calming stay. But if you get bored with calming, you are just three miles north of Murrells Inlet fishing or three miles south of Myrtle Beach partying. Huntington Beach and Myrtle Beach State Parks are close by, as are Brookgreen Gardens, mini-golf, a water park and anything you could want to do during your holiday.
Our condominium is a very well maintained corner unit with wireless internet, a covered balcony with an unobstructed view looking out to the beach and great vistas of the sea from every room. We have a freshly refreshed, thoroughly furbished kitchen, and washer and dryer. The master bedroom has cathedral ceiling and a king bed with a tub/shower in the master bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a private bath and there is a queen sleeper couch in the living room. There is a half bath off the entrance entry. All baths are freshly referbished.
The complex has an oceanfront pool and private beach access. Our unit has a enormous storage closet near the pool for storing umbrellas, beach chairs, etc.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
NOTE: This is a second floor unit and has no elevator.
Linens (sheets and towels) are not supplied.
$250.00 returnable security deposit is mandatory for first time visitors.
Rental weeks are Saturday 4PM through Saturday 10AM. Early check-in may be possible, so please ask if you need to arrive early.
Rental prices include departure maid service but do not include 13% sales and accommodations tax.
Saturday check-in only, except for monthly units.
Linen packages (sheets and towels) can be supplied for an additional charge by our housekeeping service. See the attachment for linen costs on the e-mail owner page.
Two parking tags/spaces are supplied but boats, trailers, etc. are not allowed.
Complex restrictions prohibit dogs and cats and student group units.
Please confine smoking to the outdoor and value your stay at the beach.
PLEASE DISPLAY PARKING TAGS AT ALL TIMES. TOWING IS ENFORCED.
WANT TO SAVE SOME MONEY?
If you use a credit card for the reservation, a 3% transaction fee will be added and HomeAway will charge a Service Fee of roughly 5% for the online renting. Also note that the "Rent It Now" quoted price includes this service fee that is not charged if you would prefer to pay by personal check or eCheck. PHONE OR EMAIL ME FIRST (tomasitaylor gmail) if you would like to pay by personal check.
Note: Weekly units only for June through October. Three nighttime minimum stay for any other time period. Monthly units are available November 1 through February 28. Discounts for multiple months and no sales tax for units 3 months or longer.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Albemarle area area travel books that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds and cut costs? Off-peak times provide significant markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular experience you are most looking forward to ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in Albemarle area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "Beautiful Oceanfront Townhouse !" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Albemarle area vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer trips..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Start by determining which specific area of Albemarle area you prefer to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Choose a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Make certain "Beautiful Oceanfront Townhouse !" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with patio dining area? Will the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do a few people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family visiting with a family dog? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Albemarle area local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any needed fixes. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward regarding your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. How did they feel about the rental home? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. Otherwise, you've gained useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.